Doctor said we had bad bad bad flu. Luckily Kieron not having HFMDs which is really in peak now. He will be on MC for 2 days. That's good too.. Even if he goes to school with his current condition, his teacher will send him home. I passed the MC chit to his teacher after seeing doctor. She also said "Aiyo..." Took worksheet from her to let him do at home too.. Don't wanna let him think that "Wa, no school no homework, so good" But, it seems I worried too much. haha.. He insisted in going school, he said he wants to do art and craft. He's really my son. He loves this subject as much as I do. Doctor gave me a check too.. hehe.. MY high blood pressure had gone back to normal! Yeah!! Protein leakage from the kidney will recover when the pressure is under control too, just that it's not immediate issue.. So I still can't really overwork, rest is still crucial.. Believe me.. I'm really trying to rest more le.. hehe.. Pals.. Don't worry too much about me.. I'm doing well. Just a bit shagged..

It's a miserable afternoon for me. After cooking pork mee sua for my sick son and had our medicine. I felt so "High" and "Soft".. The effect of the medicine came in within half an hour. Feel so light headed and weak.. And really sleepy. Kieron managed to take his nap. But I can't, my sweet Kayden's so alert. His dad couldn't cope by himself. So here I am again. haha...
After he went for his nap, at first I thought of going for a nap as well.. But, this time round, Kieron woke up. hahahahha.. Went marketing at Vista Point and carried 6 large plastic bags full of groceries. Tired and shakey arms.. haha..
Almost dozed off a few times while milking Kayden, haha.. Tonight I shall SLEEP EARLY, if situation permits. haha.. Dinner for tonight will be Crab Meat Fried Rice.

Tomorrow gonna be another shagged day for me, need to finish off my 2nd round of spring cleaning before dad drove my another batch of things over on Thursday. hahaha..
Kayden's excited over his elder bro's "Ding Dong Ding Dong" song.
Kayden's new toy - bath scrub. Its clean and soft. Not harmful to baby. hehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment