Monday, April 7, 2008

Kieron @ School


Today is Monday. Kieron woke up earlier than usual and went to watch Ben10 on Cartoon Network himself after failed at pestering me to wake up and accompany him. Hehe...

He's getting more independant now. He's able to wear socks, t-shirts and shorts by himself and with shoes on the correct foot.

Today, I went shopping at CWP during the 2hr waiting period with Kayden only.. It's
really a peaceful, relaxing moment. Without Kieron running around, I don't have to shout like an auntie, don't have to be a spiderwoman carrying things and holding him at the same time. But, think I'm getting weaker. For just 1.5hrs of walking non stop with baby sleeping inside the sarong, my back ACHED so much... Haiz...

After reaching home, couldn't rest much too. Cooked chicken mee sua soup for Kieron and hubby who's off for work today. Right after that, baby woke up, full alert.. I'm even breastfeeding and typing this with my right hand at the same time... Time isn't enough, have to cook dinner soon too... Sobz.. I WISH FOR A BREAK! EVEN if it's just 3hrs, but complete quiet 3hrs.. HOWEVER, it's impossible. hahaha.. Just daydreaming.. I'm trying hard not to doze off now..

Kayden is finally more alert and keen in playing now.. Because premature baby tends to sleep alot and will respond lesser compared to normal babies for the 1st few months..

No comments: