Had a chat with a neighbour who lives next to my mum. Had been a long long time since I last met her. We talked about kids. She's a mother of 3. Eldest is 3yrs older than me if I didn't remember wrong, 2nd son is same age as me (same schools from kindergarten till secondary sch), 3rd daughter is 23. She said I should take care of my sons till they are old. Not only they will be closer to me, but better discipline too. I was saying about the financial burden, she said she could understand because she had same situation as me when she was young. Money is never enough but children only once in a lifetime. Save a little every month does make a difference years later.
We shall see... Haiz.. It's so unpredictable in the society now. Anything can happen.
Kayden grows chubbier... The one on the left is taken on 1st Apr, right side taken this morning (15Apr).
.jpg)
Kieron is still the same, witty and cheeky. He's always happy to have his PSP gaming session during bus ride back home after his school. hehe..
It seems to be raining soon.. The sky suddenly turns cloudy and dark.. Gonna rain soon.. Sianx...
No comments:
Post a Comment