Monday, April 21, 2008

2 loving brothers


Some people say elder brother will be jealous of younger brother and bully them. Some say elder will become sensitive and hate the younger one. Some say elder will want to snatch attention from parents and do all sorts of things to be center of attraction.


However, till now, I'm happy with Kieron's behaviour of being an elder brother. Not only he will help me when comes to handling Kayden, he will also volunteer to look after Kayden when I busy with household chores. He will come to Kayden, talking to him, asking him how is he, want to show him his work. He is always willing to share.

As for Kayden, he likes his elder brother too. He's able to sense Kieron's presence. Whenever he hears Kieron talking to me, he will look towards Kieron's direction and starts to babble. When Kieron responds to him, they will start their baby language. haha..

I feel real warmth, consolation and happiness whenever I see them sticking together.

No comments: