
After Kieron's school, we went Causeway Point for a walk.
Before we start on our window shopping, I set some rules between Kieron and I. We proceed to his toy section after Kayden finish his milk in the nursing room. We will have sushi for lunch if he don't be unreasonable when I want him to leave. He really did behave quite well, just that he threw abit temper when I wanted him to leave when he watching some kids playing XBox in Metro. He was there for about 10mins, he tried to cry n yell when he refused to go. I had enough of my scoldings, so I just walked off and told him to enjoy. He realised I'm really angry, what he can do, walk with tears beside me.

I can't stand kids stuck in front of the xbox when they r still in sch uniform. Doesn't behave like what a student should. Sounds old fashioned thinking ya? Nope.. It's quite a bad way for them to stay around playing free games, refusing to go home. There's a primary school kid did that, his mum was beside him pleadin him to go cos she's getting tired, her son simply ignored her.
In the nursing room, Kieron playing psp while I breastfeed.
We had a quick lunch at Ichiban Sushi. Kieron had a big appetite today. He had his tamago nigiri, crispy lobster roll, unagi gunkan, potato croquette, tuna mayo gunkan and cheese delight..
Luckily we had lunch at Causeway Point, by the time we wanted to leave, the rain just stopped. hehe.. Save trouble using umbrella and handling 2 kids at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment