Friday, March 21, 2008

Thank you!

There are a few people I wanna thank.

As I'd given birth 1mth+ earlier than the expected date, my confinement lady couldnt make it on time. & due to last minute search, there's many confinement lady could not come either because of other appt or because of Chinese New Year.

So no choice, my family members had to be my confinement helpers..

I wanna thank my mum who made the effort to cook for my dinner everyday despite her hectic schedule at her own food stall. I wanna thank my dad who specially drove from my mum's workplace all the way to my house every night just to deliver the hot food.

Last of all, I wanna thank hubby for being so helpful and caring during this period of time.. Other than doing the household chores, taking care of elder son's needs, he gave me great emotional support too. He somehow changed into another person, much mature and much loving. He would come and check on my condition or ask what I need in the room regularly. He didn't sleep much as well, throughout the 1month. He had to bring elder son to sch in the morning, buy lunch for me, tidy the house in the afternoon, play with elder son. At night, he still have to wash the dishes, help me to bring water and expressed breastmilk in n out of my room. After this delivery ordeal, after his own witness of whole procedure, can see that he cherishes me more.. It's really a blessing in disguise, he finally try to settle down and be a family guy. Afterall, we have been together for almost 9 years going through all kinds of ups and downs..

Not forgetting, I wanna thank my dear friends who made the effort to visit us at the hospital, they are Chee Min, Angie, Wei Shyuan, Michelle, Shu Hui and her bf, Bee Eng, Cheh Mian, Jingfeng, Rongli, Seow Shyang and his wife.. Of course, the person who touched my heart deeply during my stay was Liping. She called from Reunion to check out my situation.. Really appreciate all love and concern showered for Kayden and me.

Thanks thanks!!

No comments: