Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Kayden is 2 months old

Today, 24th March 08, Kayden is finally 2mths old...


He's very active today, awake most of the time.. Spend most of times with his brother today. Kieron just loves to tease him by touching his face or singing near to his ears.

Today I let Kayden try sleeping in the traditional sarong.. He seems to enjoy it
alot.. He did not show any sign of fear when I put him into the sarong. After a few times of shaking, he fell asleep, snoring.. haha..

Before that, Kieron became the 'guinea pig' of the sarong. Because my dad came to install the ceiling hook, to ensure that the hook is able to take heavy weight, I
asked Kieron to sit on the sarong first. & it became Kieron's swing instead, proving the hook is very stable and safe for usage. haha..

However, today is another tired day.. Didn't know why I seem to get more tired as each day passes by... & Kieron is getting more mischievious and cheeky too.. Just when I'm capturing Kayden's funny expressions with my camera, Kieron said he wanna use too.. So he took some of his own photos.. Hmmz.. Indeed, some are really funny. Then he started to ask me to help him with the photo taking while he posed around.. He's just always up to silly ideas...


Kayden is feeling bored while I'm uploading the photos into the laptop...


Kids.. Always expect the unexpected from them..

No comments: