So this time, I brought my youngest son there. Everyone was excited upon seeing this mini baby. They were eager to carry him but afraid to carry him at the same time, all had the same feeling, "he looks so soft". But, I still manage to "throw" my son to my aunts and uncles. hehe.. Seeing them smiling made me feel satisfied, I just love to see people smile.
Shared my pregnancy story with them. Got scoldings from my eldest uncle, he's so angry that I didn't take good care of my own health. Aunts are worried about my illness too. All advised me to go for followup on my high blood pressure. When they know my condition seems to be getting worse, they get real angry. Okie, I will go once I have the money and with someone to help babysit my elder son.
There are nice food for the day, youngest Uncle and his wife prepared a splendid lunch buffet themselves.. I love his curry chicken, it's still my favourite dish after so many yrs of makan sessions at his house.
My elder son becomes the entertainer of the day, all of them had fun teasing him and playing with him. But most of the time, he's busy with his PSP. haha..
I let grandma carry Kayden though she rejected at first. She's afraid of dropping him. hehe.. When she carried Kayden, he kept looking up at her. hehe.. Kayden been a good boy that day, he didn't throw temper when everyone passing him around. That's a good sign of not afraid of strangers. hehe.. Or maybe he knows that he got some angbaos from the elders for seeing him the first time. Traditionally, elders have to give red packets and blessings to the child who has just come to this world and 1st time seeing him in their family.
Kieron had a fun time during the cake cutting time. He almost blew off all the candles before grandma started blowing. We had to stop him from doing that. haha..
I just love gatherings. It's the only time people to share among each other. Hope to have more happy gatherings soon too..
No comments:
Post a Comment