Both will laugh so much that at night, you can hear them screaming or even laughing when they are deep asleep.
They can play this game no matter where they are, from the behind of living room's sofa, in and outside of the bedroom, using pillows even in the sarong. I always feel so satisfied to see the boys laughing heartily. hehe.. I will have the urge to join in the fun..
Inside the sarong
Inside the playpen
After taking this pic, I realised how much Kayden grew. I wonder how's his blood test for the coming followup at KKH.
Kayden's fav teether toy, he will snatch it when you try to tempt him by shaking it in front of him.
See how fake Kieron smiled when I interrupted to pose from his new Naruto Psp game. hehe...
Kayden being "confined" in his playpen when I'm tired of pulling him back after he crawled away from the safety zone either on bed or on the floor. hehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment