
Don't try to think Kayden is small in sized or small by age. He's so curious over Kieron's "didi" and tried to kick it or squeeze it. haha.. He will get extremely excited whenever he sees Kieron preparing his hot water bath.
He only wants to play with his feet when he's tired or sleepy. If not, 90% of his alert time, he'll be crawling around in the living room. Most recent or really 1st quarrel between the two brothers, Kayden crawled over to Kieron's box of toys, took one and bit it. Kieron got so angry and scolded him for biting it. Kayden did not give up, he tried to take another one and bit it. hahaha.. Kieron was so angry that "Didi very dirty, he bit my toys, carry him away".
See his shocked look? hehe.. Cos just a few seconds ago, I took all his toys to wash again. Just when I put back on his walker, he bit it again. I shouted "Didi!!" After that, he even gave me a wide smile and "walked" away..
No comments:
Post a Comment