Friday, August 29, 2008

Boundary

Was feeling giddy in the morning, so tried to catch some short nap. But Kayden and Kieron were awake...

hehe.. So I did something... Kayden don't like to stay in the playpen for long. & letting him to play on the bed while I was napping was even dangerous, he may fall from the bed. So I laid the mattress next to my bed, & I "built" tall walls around the mattress. I moved all the cushions and pillows over. So that Kayden can play safe in the boundary, not worrying he may push the walls down even if he tries to crawl out. The boundary was a successful one..

But, I didn't catch any successful nap. haha.. The longest nap I had was only half an hour. Why? How come? Cos my dear Kieron was asking me permission every now and then, "Mummy, can I watch TV?" "Mummy, can I play computer games?" "Mummy, you see, I won! (His psp game)" "Mummy, you see my homework do correct anot?"

& Kieron made something on his own while I only need to give verbal "commands". It's for his teacher's Teacher Day gift. He wrote the card himself too. Though untidy but it's all about sincerity. keke..


I tried a new recipe using mix and match, trial and error method, potato balls..
Ingredients mashed potato, margarine, mixed vege. Delicious and healthy. hehe.. Kayden liked the potato too, everytime after he finished one mouth, he would scream in his walker, rushing over with his mouth wide open. hehe.. But to prevent allergy in this food testing stage, I only let him try a bit. keke..


Ahhhhhhhhhh... I shall go and catch some sleep now.. hehe.. Kayden was very tired today, he didn't sleep in the noon. He was screaming excitedly and "running" around in his walker, watching how the cats played.

No comments: