I was still wondering couple nights ago, why Maomao keeps want to go out at night recently.. Till last night, when I was refilling their food bowls.. I heard another cat's meow right below my kitchen.. As you see, I lived at 2nd floor, so the cat's sound was very clear and obvious.. But, Kiki and Maomao were with me.. SO who's that meowing??? & Maomao started meowing too, and wanted me to open the door for her..
She walked off without looking back at me, cos usually before she leaves the house, she will turn back, take a look at me, meowed (say byebye) at me then walk off.. She didn't come home at all.. But I could hear the cats meowing. She's around.. At first, I thought of following her downstairs, but it's already 1am+, the kids were asleep, I couldn't have a peace mind to go off just like that. So I thought, I shall c for it tomorrow..
I went to check the door at 3am and 6am. No signs of Maomao, but the cat food that I left outside had lessen, this showed she did came back, but just for the food... At 10am, just when I was about to shut the door as Kieron was going to school. WE saw a grey cat at the playground! It's a new cat!

We rushed down and was surprised to see Maomao standing side by side with the grey cat! Oh! Then I realised he's a male and he became Maomao's boyfriend!! No wonder, she'd been late nights out past few days.. He's shy to see us, at first, he was following closely behind Maomao. But when Maomao saw us, she came running towards us, wanna patpat.. But the male cat didn't follow, he just stood there looking at Maomao affectionately..

He's huge! Muscular! He looked Just so amazing!! He don't look like a stray cat at all.. I will go and find out on his breed. hehe..

I believe not long later, there may be a new batch of kittens. hehehe..
Now, it's already 11pm. Maomao had went out since 6pm, but not back yet till now. hahaha.. It's their dating time...
No comments:
Post a Comment