Sunday, August 17, 2008

Noisy and wet Sunday

Kayden been talkative today since morning 6.30am. Yes! He woke up at 6.30am, before the sun woke up. He's so happy, smiling and talking when I carried him from his bed. I was only half awake with my eyes half opened. haha..

We played all the way till the sun rose..

Kayden was "sliding" with his long pants on, so he became "shortless" just to crawl properly. haha.. & he had signs of tiredness at 9am. By then, Kieron woke up... Today really was a sleepy day for me.. haha..



Today we tidied Kieron's books.. BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS all over the living room... He had about 20+ unfinished assessment books! He's so happy that "Yeah! 我有功课做了!" He's forever so happy to have new work to do.. Kayden was so bored moving around in his walker all by himself, so he would try to move near us and snatched the books. Cheeky boy.. When I said "Didi, No, Dirty!" He would show me his signature smile again. hehe..

Didn't go anywhere this Sunday, just downstairs playing with the cats. Now, the cats were outside my house.. It's so cold out there, they must had been feeling cold and hungry, they made their way up my house and slept outside.. So put some hiding cartons for them to keep warmth.. It'd been a wet wet day today. Several short timed rain today. Just so irritating. Hope tomorrow be a fine fine day!!

Some short cute videos..

Kayden trying to snatch the camera over..


Kayden talking to his penguin.. (Kayden : Oh yes, Aunt Liping, I bit off the teether you bought for me, it leaked. So Mummy threw it away)


Kieron and Kayden enjoyed such screaming sessions. But I hate it.. Their voices are just so SCREECHING and SHARP!!!!!!!!!

More videos here... http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l249/shi_ai/Kayden%20profile/To%207th%20mth/

No comments: