Monday, September 15, 2008

Tiring stay at mum's hs

Last sunday was a happy yet tiring stay...

Brother and his friends brought Kieron uphill to play lantern. Due to bad weather, they came back mum's house for a chit chat n snacking session. Kieron was playing non stop with them till 12am+. In the end, he played too much and due to excessive brain stimulation, he had nightmares at 1am+. He was crying, no matter how hard I shook him, how loud we called him. He was still crying with his eyes tightly shut... By the time he calmed down, it's already 2+ and Kayden woke up due to the commontion.. In the end, that little pig played and refused to sleep till almost 4am.. I was dozing off when I was milking him. haha.. Just when I off the lights, he was lying down. But when I lied down, he sat up and tried to wake me up. I pretended to be in deep sleep, then he slowly tossed and turned till he fell back to sleep.. & at 6.30am, brother and mum woke up, cos it's time for them to go back camp and to work.. Best... I didn't catch a wink. hahaha..

However, I felt happy cos I had chats with my brother's friends, with my 2 brothers, with my parents.. I just love companions and merry moments..

Kayden enjoying his mermaid style of relaxing while waiting for my dad to return home to send us home. hehe..

No comments: