Friday, September 19, 2008

A playful day with Kayden

Kayden snatched the camera pouch and immediately stuffed it into his little mouth. He threw temper when I snatched it away.. hehe.. Too bad, I just won't give in and let him have the pouch. So he changed target to his elder brother's Chicken rice. haha.. You see Kieron's cute expression..


We played something different today.. As I'm tired today, so I let Kayden played by himself in his playpen. But, to prevent myself from dozing off on bed, so I opened up the zip opening of his playpen, and peeped through it to scare Kayden. He didn't get scared at all, in fact, he's so excited about it. Laughing so loud and tried to open the zip by himself. hehe.. So we started our peeping game, and passing things through that small opening..Kayden who had itchy hands even tried to open the zip himself. Soon, Kieron stopped his cartoon and joined in the fun. hehe..





Kayden taking a bath after one day of fun...Ah.. YES! I want that!No.. Shame shame.. Must cover...
Ah.. You caught me half naked again..

No comments: