Tuesday, September 16, 2008

16th Sept 2008 - Tuesday

Today Kieron cried in the classroom again.. He's afraid of not meeting his teacher's expectations. Haiz.. He'd given himself too much stress.. He been asking me "What if I write not nice?" "What if I colour abit out of line?" "Will Mdm Siti unhappy about it?"

So his teacher gave him a hug, told him that she don't want to see him crying, and she don't him to cry, told him to get a tissue wipe his tears. & he did stop, but looked so worried..

Don't know why I have a kiasu boy... My brother still said, "It's good to be strong headed, he can be a great marketer in future" I was speechless when he made that comment. hahaha..

P/s : Lao Da... Stir fried cabbage with dongfen & fried chicken wings (I tried new powder, not that yummy as those you tried that day - from my own opinion, Spices of Orient is tastier than Hosen Farm. hehe.. )



The boys playing together...


Kayden's 美腿. hehe.. just as mascular as his brother's

No comments: