Do you believe these ballerinas are older than me? hehe.. They had been around long before I was borned. They used to be displayed in the altar at my grandma's hs. But, after my grandparents moved 10+yrs ago, the ballerinas moved too, to my youngest uncle's house. Time passed, environment changed, people changed, but memories and histories won't change. Last year, My grandpa moved out of my uncle's house after my grandma left us few yrs ago. & the ballerinas accompanied my grandpa over. Whenever I saw them on my grandpa's cupboard, all kinds of memories and emotions came up in me, from the brain to the heart. Good things don't last, but I hope these ballerinas will last, cos they "witnessed" many happenings around us, they are just like a time recorder.
Don't you think he's a lovely boy?He's really chubby and big built. He'd just turned 1yr old 2wks ago.He's Edison, younger cousin brother of James's (Kieron's best friend). He just started walking on his own too. A very adorable and lovable boy. Whenever I see him, I have an urge of pinching his cheeks. haha..
No comments:
Post a Comment