On Saturday's afternoon, My dear little Kayden stood up on his own with support of the sofa's edge and walked a few steps. I was on the sofa watching TV when I saw him smiling to me. I screamed... "DIDI, YOU ARE AWESOME!" Just when I ran into the room to take the camera, thinking I'm gonna tape down his act to prove my words (cos many sure doubt my words "how can a 8th mth boy stood up at tis time of age?"). I was too late, he dropped hard on his butts. haha..
Wasted that I can't tape down on time.. But never mind... There will be other chances. hehe..
On Sunday, when we're at my mum's house. This little monster stood up on his own a couple of times in front of my dad and brother. haha.. YEAH! My words were proven. They opened their eyes real wide, mouths opened big -- 他是妖怪. hahaha... My dad even cracked a lame joke, cos he really did walked on his own when he's 9mths+ old 50+yrs ago, so he added one more sentence "I was running around the kampong 10 months old". My brother and I both had cold fake laughs "Wow.. So smart". haha.. He's trying to prove that he won many kids.
Hopefully I have the time and chance to video down this monster's actions, maybe tomorrow. He's kinda cute now, small sized as in height but actions are mature, a little cutey potato. He will be going KKH for his routined followup next Thursday, hope his blood condition improve.. haha..
Taken few nights back when the 2 boys playing together in Kayden's playpen. Kieron just loved squeezing with Kayden in that small playpen.
Kieron took a few photos with different poses, a very cheeky fellow. Kayden doesn't lose him for that. I forsee my "Merry" "ENJOYABLE" days in a couple months time. haha.. It's already starting now..
No comments:
Post a Comment