Thursday, December 11, 2008

My daring mother.. Really! So great!!!

My parents just went on a trip to Penang.. Their 2nd time there. But this time without us around (noisy bunch of kids). hehe.. Just with my dad's frens,my uncle and some other aunties uncles, organised by RC member..

They had a happy time there.. & mummy did something out of our expectation.. Something that none of us has the chance and guts to try out.. (My mother is on the front seat)


Mummy said it's really enjoying and exciting up high in the air, with the sea "under" her feets. hehe.. While she's having fun, my dad was worrying and taking photos of my daring mother. haha..

They are starting to enjoy life now, they will take out some of their free times to go on short trips together. Away from home, away from stress, away from us. hehe.. So envious of them.. I wonder will I get such a chance when I'm old.. hehe...

No comments: