
Remember the mother cat I saved few months ago?
She had given birth during the period I was away from home. Her babies are now 1.5mths old.. Guess how many babies she had for this time round?
hehe... This is the first biggest batch I ever heard of. EIGHT! She had 8 babies!! But none has the same body pattern as her. They are either full white, grey, or black with white. VEry very very adorable babies..
Maomao went to my neighbour's house to give birth, and my neighbour became the midwife. She helped her to pull out the babies. I feel kinda bad and sad, cos I missed the wonderful sight of my cat giving birth. All 8 of them had very very nice bodies and long tails, unlike those stray cats that you normally see on streets that have broken tails.
We brought the kittens back to my house to play. OH MY GOD!! They are so active, running about, hiding, climbing, sniffing and exploring my kitchen. Maomao as a responsible mother, she stood there sternly, walking around as if warning her babies "BE careful, watch what you are doing!"
Kieron and Kayden were so excited upon seeing 1 basketful of kitties running about. hehe.. When I brought them back to my neighbour's house, Poor Kieron cried.. I consoled him, we have wait till Kayden is much older then we can officially keep a cat at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment