A fooling yet sweetest morning of the year...
Shelyn called me at 9.30am, wishing me Happy Birthday and saying that she needs to borrow some toddler toys from me.. Of course it's fine for me. We're on the phone for half an hour, when she said she'd reached her colleague's house. She would walk over to my house after that..
About 10-15mins later, There's a knock at my door.. But I couldn't see anyone around..
There she is, standing at the side of the door, holding a Chocolate cake with candles on it.. Awwww... So sweet, so touching.. & I'm the "colleague". haha..
All kinds of emotions came into my mind... ALmost cried.. But I didn't, cannot throw face.. hehe..
Happiness, gratefulness, excitement, sweetness, sadness came all at once.. I really didn't expect any of my friend to remember my birthday on the actual day.
(It's countdown day, everyone off to play) hehe.. & I have lovely Shelyn and her cake for my 26th birthday..
Hubby went to work, when I told him what happened later in phone, he said no money so no need to celebrate.. Not even a $1 sweet.. That's my sadness...
Shelyn, thank you so much...! You know me too well, you know that I'm gonna have a lonely and quiet birthday this year. hehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment