Monday, December 8, 2008

Kayden IS WALKING - BY himself!!

Oh yes!! Kayden started walking without assistance Just 10MINUTES ago.. He walked about 6 steps before dropping ontn the ground. hehe.. What made him do that?? hehe..

He was trying to get me carry him. But i refused as he's throwing little kiddy temper again. & not expecting that, he stood up and walked over to me with no support. I was thrilled!! haha..

Hubby who was sitting on the armchair was shocked and happy to see that too.. hehe... We let him to try walking on his own the second time. I let him get hold of the bike. When I said byebye, he let go of the bike handle and moved towards me again. With NO SUPPORT!! hahaha..

He started walking earlier than Kieron. Kieron officially walked without assistance at the age of 11th mths. But Kayden is onli 10.5mths (9.5mths biologically).

A pity that the camera is with my parents, or I have taken down. hahaha.. "Kayden's first step". He himself is happy to walk towards me without anyone holding to him too. haha..

By 2009's CNY, he be walking around even steadily... hehe..

No comments: