A trip? To where..
No no.. Kieron had a BAD trip.. He fell at the void deck and bumped his forehead onto the edge of a lower wall.
His blood started to flow down his face, and gushing out uncontrollably. He was crying, yelling, panicking.. He's really in great pain.
I quickly let Kayden down and took off Kieron's shirt to press hard on his deep wound. I was alone.. Bringing him home was quite tough. Kieron don't have enough strength to press down his wound. Yet I stil have to carry Kayden. I was striding home. (BEST part was there was actually a man on the bench, he saw what happened, he still looked over at us, BUT HE NEVER walked over to help, SIngaporeans!!!!)
Cleansed his wound and bandaged him. The wound stopped bleeding but really deep, about 1cm deep in, 2cm wide. I think he need some stitches..
Supposedly, I'm having a small gathering with my 2 other friends. Due to this accident, they accompanied us to the doctors too. We went to a nearby 24hrs clinic, the doctor said we had to go to the hospital, Kieron needs to sleep in order to have the stitches up.
We made our way to KKH, during the journey, Kieron was feeling really lousy. As we got nearer, he started to feel insecure, crying and throwing temper. After some assurance and joke cracked by my dad, Kieron smiled and calmed down.
Kieron became a brave boy once he stepped into the A&E department. The doctor gave him a check, with the nurses applying freezing cold anesthesia to his wound. Half an hour later, the nurses and doctor brought him into a small surgery theatre. I came along, to build up his confidence. He performed really well than I had expected. He did not make single complaint, did not shed any tears nor fidget when the nurses tied him up and cover his eyes (to prevent him from moving and getting cold - side effect when the anesthesia wear off). A quick surgery lasted about 15mins.
Think I will spare the details of how the doctor performed the cleaning and stitching the wound. hehe.. (My friend almost faint when I described to her once we're out of the room). The doctor was a funny Caucasian, she said some mothers passed out while watching how the doctor stitch it. hehe. She said we are calm mother and son. I was really proud of Kieron.
Though he got the wound due to his ignorance to my advices and being mischievious, he still got a grade A for being a brave boy. In total, he had 6 stitches.
A scar in future to remind him of NOT TO RUN FAST when outdoor. haha.. A lesson to make him realise NEVER to ignore mother's warnings. hehe..
I joked to my 2 friends that "I think I'm not human, cos I was still joking and being easy, some mothers may have already be jumping high and low, yelling at people". hehe... Do you think I'm a human? hehe..
P/S : Wanna know what lame joke my dad crack? --- Cry louder, let the nurses think it's serious and he can have the priority to see the doctor. & Kieron started laughing after this. hehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment