It's Kayden! He's trying to sit on his own whenever I carried him on sitting position. He will try to kick us away and support himself using his own hands.. Kiasu huh.. hehe..
He's getting cuter, talkative and playful.. He's so sticky that I can't focus on my household chores during daytime. He hardly wants to nap too.. Maximum nap time is just half an hour, sometimes 15mins. However, he will fall deeply to sleep everyday by 9pm. Whenever I leave him on the mattress in the living room while I was cooking or tidying up, he will start his "spoilt engine whining". He can go on and on for half an hour. Too bad, I'm a little heartless, unless he really cry out with tears, I will still go on with my chores. haha.. Sometimes Kieron is so funny, he will shout, "Mummy, didi's engine spoilt again la, come and carry him, very noisy!"
Kayden loves fishes alot, he likes to sit in front of the fish tank and sees the goldfishes swimming. He will try to stand up and reach the fishes with his hand. Glad that he's an animal lover like Kieron. hehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment