There will be more videos soon ...
Having a miracle is a blessing in disguise. It is derived from the old Latin word miraculum meaning "something wonderful". The Most magical moment is when you wish for a stop of time to enjoy the greatness, wonderfulness, loveliness and sweetness of that special period...Miracle moments won't last long but these moments are to be kept in mind, to be store at the bottom of the heart forever... Cherish whatever and whoever you have..
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Days without internet
hehe.. I managed to lead a healthier lifestyle without internet connection at home these few days.. Everyday, I slept before 1am as compared to 3-4am. Without the temptation of online games, hehe, I became a good girl.. Bt. I missed my friends....... hehe.. Gals, if you are free, do give me a call to chitchat hor.. keke.. I even borrowed Sherlock Holmes Full series novel from my brother to read. hahaha.. Kieron is behaving much better these days too, Won't talk back as much as before.. But, Kayden is talking more than Kieron. haha..

There will be more videos soon ...
There will be more videos soon ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment