Friday, July 11, 2008

Old memories

I found this old backup disc not long ago at my mum's house. & I recovered alot long lost photos. hehe.. It's so sweet to look back those old photos. After all these years, I almost forgot what I had done and where I had been... Luckily, these photos brought me back to the olden days..


My 2 younger bros and I..


My 2 brothers and I, taken in year 2003.



My pretty, photogenic cat.. He's really my most loved pet. But sad that he passed away in 2005. He's been with us since 4mths old, he left at 4years old.. I cried for months after his death. He's so sweet that he would talk to me using eye contacts whenever I felt troubled. He would sleep beside me, even wake me up when it's time for work.. He's also the first cat to let me overcome my phobia in carrying or going near cats. Since the day he passed on, it seemed that no other cats can catch my attention.. I missed you, Boyboy...
& he's also one cat that loved water so much, he enjoyed being sprayed and he would go after the water trail from the hose..


When I was a little girl... See how boyish I looked.. keke.. But sweet lei...



hehehe.. & I FOUND these photos of hubby and I during our courtship days, which was about, hmmmz... 6-7years ago. hahaha.. We were so "skinny" then.. Now, Uncle and Auntie. haha.. Sobz...


Shelyn, my true friend since secondary school... We've known each other for hmm... 13years!! hehe.. Taken when Merlion just moved place to Esplanade.. & we went there to celebrate my bday in 2002. I remembered her giving me a bouquet of flowers, and it's my fav flower - pink roses. She said cos I always liked to give people surprises and made bouquets for the others, so she wanted to surprise me too, and she really suceeded.. I was so touched that very day. We hugged after she told me her thoughts, I felt loved and pampered, by someone whom I cared, worried and cherished..

No comments: