+022.jpg)
Why Pushy? Kayden been trying to push his body forward in order to reach his toy or towards us. His growing speed is incredible. He's merely 5mths old. Maybe like what my friend said, premature baby can be growing faster than normal baby. I been feeling stressed.. Don't know why, I just hope my kids be simple, normal and healthy. Don't have to be smart, don't have to be gifted. As long he's healthy, sensible and happy. Some mothers can be really kiasu when come to own child. Some will rush them into enrichment classes when they just started saying simple words. When I came across this ad in the magazine, I was feeling sad. It was something about 0-1year old baby's enrichment class. I'm feeling sad cos they r so small, but stress is already waiting in front of them. I wish my kids to have a happy childhood, something that alot of kids are unable to have now.
Singing on the floor while waiting for Lao Da to come.
See how hard he pushed, after 5mins, he managed to "crawl" his way to another piece of mattress on his own, while Kieron and I watching by the side. It's scary than being excited, cos he's onli 5.5mths old.
Tired after crawling, he tried to take a "break" - biting his hanky.
No comments:
Post a Comment