Reminisce the past once in awhile helps to reduce risk of being senile. That's what I learnt from the recent drama that I'm chasing..
After having 2 kids, my memory of my own past is really vague.. My focus point in life now is my family, my kids.. These are all I can remember, events that left a mark in my heart...
From 4-6 = Kindengarten. I liked this little boy who sat beside me in the classroom so much that I would sit beside the window singing "多美丽的茉莉花。。。"~! I would feel excited and happy when this little boy talked to me, played with me. I had this scene in mind for 20yrs whereby my eraser dropped on the floor, and both of us went to reach for that thing at the same time.. Awww.. So sweet...
From 8-12 = Primary school. When I was Primary 2, my chinese teacher wanted me to join Chinese Dance, cos she liked me alot, she believed I could do well in that. From then on, I participated numerous performances. I loved dancing on stage, I had this great sense of accomplishment when audiences applauded and cheered... I participated in Reciting competition that came 2nd place. 400m track and field and came 3rd place. A group of lovely classmates and I formed Secret Seven, there're 7 gals, and I'm the youngest. We played together, ate together, did homework together, quarreled together and etc.
From 13-16 = Secondary School. I was a late bloomer, I didn't know how to doll up, I didn't know how to attract guys' attention. I remembered I only had crushes with a couple of guys. But I helped to pull strings for my gal friends with other guys. hehe.. I did well for my 1st 3years. But things started to change when I learnt to skip classes during my final year, O level.. haiz... Somehow, I still passed my O level, with A for Chinese, B for Maths and Literature. Just a C for English. keke.. Oh ya!! I'm still in Chinese Dance and our group got Gold medal in 1997 Youth Festival's Chinese Dance competition. Our very first gold medal!
From 18-20 = Though just 2 years, I played so much, encountered so many different people, I gained all sorts of experiences that not many would get. Clubbing 3 days/week, drinking, dancing, going nuts, dating. I still managed to hold tight to my principles, NO SMOKING, NO DRUGS, NO CASUAL SEX. I longed for fun, for excitment, but I still remembered to protect myself. Why make ownself live shorter when life is full of surprises, unpredictable things to face? I laughed alot, I cried alot.. These were just some obstacles I had to face, to walk them through, and to learn. I made it!
From 21-now... I have Kieron and Kayden, I made friends with a bunch of lovely people, who were my ex colleagues. We used to have fun and frequent outings, but it started to lessen in recent years.. Everyone is starting to settle down with own family, being tied down by own problems. But I believe though we are apart, our hearts are still together.. I faced serious and difficult times, thanks to my friends and family, I made it through again.. Without their support, I wouldn't be here, writing such a long naggy post. haha...
Couple nights ago, I was lying on the bed, thinking.. What will happen if the day is here..? The final day...
I wish I have the time and chance to say how I feel for all the people I care before it ends.
Love all of you, sweeties...
No comments:
Post a Comment