Jia ying is my sister, Huifang's first princess. She's 3.2kg at birth. Last saturday, went for her full month party at their condo's clubhouse. She's chubby and sleepy. hehe.. Her mummy says she sleeps alot! & my sister got so stressed that, worrying she may not have enough breastmilk intake cos she sleeps alot. hehe.. First mother's worry alot, so all I can do, assuring her it be alright..
Brought Kieron and Kayden over too, as usual, they played in the balcony, jumping on sister's wooden planks. keke.. Many asked the boys belong to who.. hehe.. I will give them a surprise look and say "they r mine". hehehe.. Nobody believes they are mine.. Should I feel happy cos I don't look like a mum or should I feel sad? keke..
Kieron "ka pok" 4 helium balloons home. The boys went nuts over the balloons, running about in the house with the balloons. But Kayden got so upset when Kieron tied the balloons to his car.
No comments:
Post a Comment