Today is a cold cold rainy day.. & a special day in my life! hehe..
My very FIRST time to see newborn kitties!!
Maomao gave birth to a litter of 6 kitties, but 2 died at birth.. Sobz sobz..
Something I felt bad was that I didn't witness the delivery process.. Maomao came meowing outside my door after she finished giving birth.. The kitties are JUST SO CUTE! They could meow for milk. hehe..
They are about 10-12cm long. I suppose 4 babies are dark colours but cannot confirm yet cos they are still wet.
3hours later, when I went out to check on them, 3 of them were snuggling together, and 1 of them is smart, he/she went to hide under the towel for warmth. hehe..
I will take more photos of them tomorrow, when Maomao and kitties are more stable.. hehe..
Even my neighbours came out of the house to c the kitties.. They are so excited, just like me. Kayden is the most excited of all, he tried to touch the babies by squatting next to the box, and everyone went laughing. keke..
No comments:
Post a Comment