Friday, October 3, 2008

A tiring and aching day

Today after Kieron's school, went Ikea Alexandra with my dad and my bro, Mark.. It's been a very very long time I got to shop in Ikea for 3hours at a go!! hehe.. Feel so excited, happy yet tired and shagged..

My lower back was hurting till I still could feel sharp pain whenever I sat down. By the time I got home, my soles were... Ouch...

I only can say I aged.. haha.. Dad was so cute.. At first, he said he had nothing to buy, in the end, he's the biggest buyer, I only got a toy bin, few hangers and small containers. Kieron had a fun time playing with the newly added play stops at different sections too. However, he got a few moments of mischievious action done and was warned. What to do, tears dwelled but he dared not cry out loud. Cos he knew it's his wrong doings, eventually he would be the one losing face in public. keke..

He was so tired that he fell asleep on our way back home and napped for 5hours. Now, it's 11pm, he's so awake, full of energy. haha.. But Kayden was very tired as well.. He accompanied me to Causeway Point while Kieron's napping at mum's house later in the evening. What a sudden heavy downpour. Luckily both of us weren''t wet. Went quick shopping with my mum..

I AM TOTALLY SHAGGED... ENERGY FULLY DRAINED... How I wish for a night of peaceful rest.. But I can't.. Sobz..

No comments: