Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Home Cry Home

Yesterday, we went back to my own house after 2weeks stay at my mum's house.

Oh.. It was chaotic. Kayden couldn't get used to the quietness of the house and got scared easily... Whenever I want to get something from other rooms, he will cry terribly and chase after me, shouting "Ma ma". I couldn't get to work and sleep well, cos he had nightmares at night too..

However, we had a fun dinner at Vista Point. Hubby brought us out for dinner.. Kayden did well, he didn't throw temper. He was happily munching his titbits, playing peekaboos and having funs with those aunties. & it was Kieron who was throwing temper, cos he wanted a babyseat too. I didn't let him have one, explaining he had overaged.. He tried to accept it but still grouchy. hehe..



So today I'm back to mum's house. haha..

No comments: