I won't be blogging for a period of time.. Maybe a couple of days...? Maybe few weeks? No mood.. Facing some changes in life now, facing some really huge challenges.
For the moment, everything is fine for the 2 cutey boys, just some flu and cough bugs came to visit them (passed over by my dad, I got it too, hehe).
Kayden is still very active despite his sickness. Though a bit sticky than usual days, but he's still always seeking high and low.. Always standing up and walking around, trying to snatch things from tabletops, if not, he be busy talking and screaming with anyone in sight, or he be crawling around the house looking for things to play, and he likes to hold onto my shoulder and "climb" onto me, wanna me to carry him. hehe..
Kieron is going to perform this Saturday at Marsiling CC for his school's gradution ceremony. He has dance rehearsals everyday in school. He's gonna have makeup on the performance day. So probably be uploading some photos and maybe some videos next wk.
As for me, I will be busy starting from tomorrow onwards. With some work and some big issues to settle. By the way, hehe.. My article be featured in the magazine Motherhood's Dec issue. I feel so excited as it's my first time writing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment