Now Kayden getting more attention seeking, he will want to sit up straight or want me to carry him walk around instead of lying on the bed.. Best part was he don't enjoy Man's companion (other than his brother). hehe.. While I was cooking on Thurs's evening, I got hubby to babysit for me. Oh gosh... Kayden was crying, yelling. But, I can't leave the cooking unattended too.. hehe.. So let him threw temper in his dad's arms for about 15mins. When I got him back to me, he immediately stopped his temper with a stern glare at his dad and babbling so unhappily, as if trying to complain about something. hehe.. So naughty of us, I "threw" Kayden back to hubby, he started his grumbling and crying again. haha.. I went to hide, and he screamed even louder.. haha.. So you can see how "STICKY" he is to me? hehe..
Now, I'm quite worried for him. Cos I had to attend my sweet sister's wedding on Saturday. But, he's too young to attend with me, so I'd to let my mum babysit him for tat evening.. It's his first time leaving frm my side after coming back from his long stay at the hospital 4mths ago. I was worried he may not adapt to drinking expressed milk from bottle and may throw tantrum.. I was in great dilemma... This sister of mine was one of the sisters in Secret Seven that I mentioned ago in my previous post. I don't wanna miss her wedding. So like what hubby had said, let it be a day to let Kayden try without me around, so as to let him "grow" more independently.. Kieron be following me to the dinner, or else he can create more "havoc" at mum's hs. hahaha.. I just hope things will go on smoothly. hehehe...
Kayden is really a cheerful and happy baby. He likes to smile at people.. He's able to get people's attention on him easily. Whenever we have our meals outside, he can attract other tables' customers, or even cleaner and waitress to come over play with him. Good that he's not teary type of baby, who will cry upon seeing unfamiliar faces. hehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment