Remembered I mentioned about my primary school days in the previous post? hehe..
We tried several silly things during those days.. When we were in the Upper Primary, can't really remember which level. hehe.. We tried to play "Coin spirit" & "Pen spirit". Sounds eerie huh.. keke.. But, actualli it's very common during those olden school days..
We would draw up 1pc of foolscap paper and placed a coin in the middle.. We would ask silly questions like how old will we get marry, how many children, how many boyfriends, how much will we get for our exams.. hehe.. Till now, I still can't really figure out who moved the coin/pen, or it's just some hallucination.. haha.. We would stayed after school, playing that in the canteen. and even believed that we had to spend the coin away after playing, thinking to send the spirit away. hehe.. Innocent and naive ya. hehe..
Our next fav game was Zero Point, a long string made of rubber bands.. During that time, I think I'm very light and small sized, that why I'm able to jump over the highest level, 1 hand above head level. hahaha.. Think now.. hmmz.. mayb just shoulder level? hehe.. Fun lor...
Hopscotch was our recess time leisure too. Even the sun be burning hot, we would still forgo our break and carried on with our game. hehe.. I remembered the things we used to mark our territories were so funny, wallet full of coins, pencil case, rubber band, stones and even shoes.
There's one game that I missed most, that was block catching.. hehe.. After school, I would gathered with some of the frens and went hiding behind different blocks behind our school. We could play this hide and seek game for hours.. Running, screaming and sweating.. hehe..
Those were the days... So sweet.. So relaxing.. So enjoyful.. So happy...
No comments:
Post a Comment