Friday, June 20, 2008

Our gathering @ Ichiban Sushi (Novena Sq)


We finally managed to have a gathering with Liping! hehe...

Lao da, Joyce, Cheemin, Roger and Bellelyn, Liping, Kieron, Kayden and I went to Ichiban! Yummy dinner... We had jokes, laughters, gossip, catch up chats and also grouchy kids during the dinner. hahaha.. Roger walked around the shopping mall to get Bellelyn to sleep. While I carried Kayden in my sarong, strolling to make him sleep too. hehe.. In midst of strolling, I met Kathleen and Caroline. Had a quick catch up with them too.. It's sweet to meet up familiar faces..

Haiz.. Don't know why I had been saying this sentence so many times recently.. Time flies.. haha... When all of us were still in the same company years ago, we're still single, able to eat and drink till late nights.. But now, we're either married with kids or just got married, and some settling down.. Late nights seem to be hard now, but words of concern can still be heard, that's most important..

I wonder when will be our next gathering when everyone is around.. Our group is like getting smaller and smaller..

No comments: