Don't ask me what happen, don't ask me why.
Don't tell me what to do, don't tell me if...
I know what happened, what went wrong.. I'm just waiting..
Waiting for miracle, waiting for the right moment, waiting for the time to prove that my first decision was right.
But I'm starting to sway, after so many years.. Yes, going 11years. That long.. Teary days, painful nights. Disappointment, sadness filled my bottomless heart.
However, I'm still giving chances, giving hopes to myself. Trying to believe that good has good endings. Trying to make sure my determination and belief are paid off.
Someone asked me, "Do you love?" I was hesitating.. For what I did, is it love? Or just my stubborness? I don't know..
It'd been a long long long time I last cried over it.. Feel like crying to vent out all my frustrations..
But nice enough, halfway grumbling here. My brother and mum called. keke.. Took turns to chat with them.. Its funny to talk with them.. Love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment