He's really excited about it.. Till he lost sleep last night. He's supposed to reach school before 9am. So he went to bed at 9pm... haha...
He got up at 12am, "Mummy, I can't sleep, when will the sun come out?" He been asking about it till it was 3am. Finally, he slept till morning.. Surprisingly, when I tried to wake him up at 8am "Hua, farm time". He sprang up and said "I wanna get changed". Its a 180 degree change from usual school time. hahaha..
The weather isn't good, it started to rain an hour they left school.. Last year, they had a wet Zoo trip, today, rainy goat trip.
When I fetched him, he couldn't stop telling me what happened.. hehe.. He's now looking forward to his birthday party in school, and zoo trip on his birthday. Hope the weather is good on 30th May...
No comments:
Post a Comment