+005.jpg)
Today, I let Kayden try sleeping in the pram that my ex colleagues bought for Kieron 4yrs ago. hehe.. He's excited about it! He kept laughing and kicking while lying in it.. I felt so relieved.. Because Kieron simply hated it so much, when I put him
+002.jpg)
inside the pram when he's around Kayden's age, he cried so much.. So the pram was still so new and in good condition after so many years... But, today Kieron wanted to join in the fun. He acted like a overgrown baby. haha..
+001.jpg)
Kayden grew! He started using Mamy Poko Diaper Size S today! hehe.. Kieron's teacher called Kayden as a Buddha today. hehe.. Because of the way he sits in the sarong and his round round chubby face..
Today I felt so sleepy... hehe.. Because I was naughty, after Kieron went to sleep last night, I played his new PSP game - Star Wars Regenerade Squadron (Hope I spelt correct, hehe). I loved such strategy war game.. & i only went to sleep at 3.30am. hehe.. But Kayden woke up at 6.30am, that's why I'm quite "zombie" today. haha..
No comments:
Post a Comment