She's one of those friends I cherished alot. We had arguments, cold wars, fun, happy moments before. True friends stayed in bond regardless what happened and how far we b apart.
Seeing her walking down the aisle with her daddy, emotions, memories and tears rose from bottom of heart. My little friend got married with a man she loved and after going through so much in her life.. She had a life somewhat different from any other girls around us. To see her found her true love, felt so touched and happy. Tried to control from crying, told myself "silly girl, no one is crying and you are, people will laugh at u, it's a happy occasion". hehe..
Followed after the church ceremony was a delicious fulfiling buffet. Hey! I can say that's the most expensive, high class reception I ever had. haha.. I miss the food!! Took alot photos too.. hehe.. After being a mother, I hardly took photos, felt so old.. But many of my friends are into pro photo taking now, so had fun with them.
Hope will have another gathering with my friends soon. I love being with them.. Below some photos taken. Think more be coming..
We just arrived at Church of Anthony
Trying to keep the same height as Kieron
Grouchy Kayden, he had bad cough that day
With the bride of the day
With one of sister, also my sweet sister cum best friend, Shelyn.
Couple hearing Priest's prayers.
Think we had years didn't take photos of our own
Behind the scene, Kayden was pulling me from my back. So you can see me slightly afar from the girls. He don't want me to take photo.
Actually purpose of this photo was supposed to candid, but previous shots were ugly sides of me, so I 'forced" Robert to take another nicer shot. hehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment