It's gonna be Kieron's primary school registration date. Our choice of school, Innova Primary School. Just few streets away from our place, so walking to school can be a good choice.
"Which primary school did you choose?"
"When are you going to register?"
"I'm worried my child can't get in the school we choose!"
"My 2nd child received his registration form, his elder brother is already in the primary school."
Blah blah blah..
Above topics are most heard between parents of the K2 kids these days.. Some kids are already registered, earlier phase are for kids who have siblings studying in the primary sch, or parents who are volunteers. Kids like Kieron, first time registering will start on 2nd August.

Our dear Kieron be in Phase 2C. Registration on 2nd August, annoucement of result 13th August.
Innova Primary school is the newest primary school amongst all in Woodlands. I like their uniforms, creative cutting and colour, something different from usual ones. I heard good reviews about the school. Don't have to be a branded school, smartest school, as long it helps Kieron grows well, behaves well. I believe these do help in his education path.
No comments:
Post a Comment