As many know, there's story about Singapore History Museum. A "female" was trapped in there even after many many years... At first, Kieron and Kayden were really excited about the trip. There're videos, displays, photos of the past. As we moved inner part of the gallery, the kids felt really uneasy. I am too.. Just that I didn't say out, thinking it may be my own tiredness after having "parties" for couple of days.
They told me a couple of times, "Mummy, I'm scared, can we go home?" I didn't notice at first, not remembering the "story". So I told them, it could be the dim lights that made them scared. After assuring them a couple of times, they just got more uneasy. I started to feel uneasy as well. "Daddy, shall we go home?" My turn to ask hubby about it. As we're almost finishing our trail in the gallery, we decided to skip some of the sections. Out of the gallery, we felt so much better.
At night, Kieron said something that startled me. Before we slept, on the bed, Kieron popped out a sentence, "Mummy, do you know why I want to go home when we are at the museum?" I said no. "Because I'm afraid of ghost". Kinda shocked to what he said, cos I don't remember seeing any displays that could be link with "that". So I told him, "you are thinking too much, everything is fine, let's go to bed".
After he slept, I told my brother what happened. He reminded me of the tale. Okay, I linked it now. Kids are always more sensitive than adults. I think they did "sense" something that made them uneasy.. Maybe no more history trails for them anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment