

It's our first Sentosa Siloso Beach outing in 2010.. Surprisingly, it's freaking isolated with the opening of IR n Universal Studios. Unlike past, carpark lots r rare catch, with crowded beach of all races. This day, most of the sunbathing people were foreigners, a couple pairs of local people. & the sea was sooooo clear and clean.
It's rather a fine day compared with past scorching days.. The sun wasn't bright but it's hot. To walk bare footed on the dry sand, you gotta prepare to scream "ouch ouch".
Kieron, as usual, spent his 2 hours in the water.


Kayden had slight improvement, he started playing with sand this visit. He's totally a "off no no" to little bit sand during our last beach outing. This time, we found some nice seashells for him to play. He used them to dig up sand and pile them on our Spiderman mat. That's how he spent his 2hrs. For hubby, he spent his time lazing under the shelter and looking after Kayden. For me, I walked back and forth from sea to shelter, to check on both kids. To check if Kieron was behaving with the other 2 uncles (Jason's friends), and to check if Kayden was bored with digging.



In the end, I'm the only person burnt.. "Nice burnt", i had spaghetti top, so only half of my upper back and shoulders burnt.. Pain pain, you know.. sobz.. The boys only had healthy darkened skin colour.


After the outing, I brought Double Ks to Lilian's twins baby shower. Kinda late, about 3pm+, the party almost ended, and balloon sculptor had left, Kieron was kinda sad about it. hehe.. We went upstairs to visit the cutie small twins..

Kayden was afraid of them, Kieron curious about them, for me, I had this thought "Wow, so small, babies..." It's like ages when I first carried Kayden after his birth, just the same as the twins, so small.. hehe..

We're dead beat when we reached home..
P/S: The pic Double Ks taken with an alien was at Vivo, it's our VERY first time there too, went to take brunch at Food Republic. I was such a mountain tortoise, when I walked past Daiso, it looked huge. But sad that due to time constraint, had to leave after our meals, no chance to do further mall explore..
No comments:
Post a Comment