This lovely couple held their wedding dinner at Orchard Parade hotel. Good service and nice food.. Bride is really pretty with gorgeous gowns. Think she wore the prettiest gowns I ever seen so far.. hehe.. She's an air stewardess, as you could see, there're alot of pretty ladies around too.
The food were served fast, fresh and delicious.. Many thought the food were just so-so, it turned out to be a yummy surprise.. Double Ks enjoyed the food as well. Kieron had so much fun taking candid photos of the uncles (Hubby's frens). Kayden had fun playing with his leftover food and eating by himself.. Hubby had fun drinking beer and messing around with his friends whom he hadn't been seeing for quite some time. I had fun watching all of them. hahaha..
Time flew so fast that all sighed "haiz, we're old". I remembered this couple joined hubby and I to Hatyai in 2001, that's when they just started going steady.. Now we're attending their wedding dinner 9 years later.. hahaha.. It's really sweet..
2 comments:
hey gal, glad u all enjoy the food....agree that time flies...our thai trip was like superb long time ago man....
hehe... old Jason is now thinking about going for another trip with u and william.. he's hooked with the idea of taiwan. grumbling, mumbling and planning. haha.. hope his plan comes true then..
Post a Comment