Monday, September 14, 2009

September School Holiday

During this Sept holiday, we didn't go anywhere, just staying at home spring cleaning, playing and playing. The boys were really happy to play in the toy stores. Brought the boys to lunch at Ichiban on Friday.


Kayden been independant. and he started wanting to eat by himself a couple months back, but I don't really like, cos he will end up playing with his food. During lunch, he threw tantrum when I tried to feed him.. too noisy so he's on his own again.

Poking DS instead of playing DS. keke..

Took this keyboard for the boys to play this afternoon, they really enjoyed so much, listening to the music, shouting with tat mic and slamming the keys. hehe..



Evening out before dinner. Kayden refused to share the ball with kieron n dad. They went around chasing him. hehe.. Went "sightseeing" with Kayden, saw butterflies, mini flowers and ants. Kayden was lovely, I plucked those mini flowers tat grew on those mini leaves on the grass. He took them and walked long way back to show his dad. keke..

No comments: