Monday, May 11, 2009

Kayden -- Grown up

Today Kayden did a couple of things that surprised me...

While I was keeping my clean laundry from the rack, Kayden walked over to help me pull those socks and handerchief, placing them nicely on the sofa.. I accidentally dropped 1 pants, and he picked up, looked at me "don't drop it", then put it back on the sofa.. hehe.. Nice ya...

Just when I got Kieron's bicycle out from the store while I was tidying stuffs inside, Kayden tried to push and pull Kieron around...I just taught him once, "hug korkor or you will fall". & he understood and hugged his brother while Kieron took off. But mischief Kayden trying to scare me a couple of times, he would let go of his hands, looked at me "i scare you". & went off laughing when I showed him I had a heart attack (hand on my chest).






P/S : Oh ya.. Kayden now can call out cat (Mao), bird (Ber) and bear (Bay) when he sees them.. hehe..

No comments: