Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ali Baba soccer team

Had a soccer match with Kieron and Kayden 2 nights ago. The boys had fun. Screaming, running, kicking, laughing. keke.. They had nice sleep after that..





With Kayden being given a "red card" to sit by the side for being a "high risk" obstacle "object" in the match.

Yesterday morning at 5am, Kayden woke up awhile.. Had a blurry play with him, took his pink piglet to play with him.. I was surprised that he played along, cos usually he rejects soft toys..

I carried the piglet like a baby in my arm, and pat its butt.. Kayden followed.. He carried the piglet in his left arm, like how we carry a baby, he held it tight, and used his right hand to pat piglet's butt. Not only that, he said out "Bao bao, bai bai (instead of pai pai)". haha..
At first, I thought it's just my imagination, cos not fully awake, so I tried the 2nd n 3rd time.. He's still doing the same cutey thing.. Bao bao, bai bai.. haha.. He been talkative and active lately. Keep say byebye, bao bao, ba ba, pa pa, ma ma... FOR NOTHING. keke..

No comments: