Kieron been sticking with my brother lately. Both having school holidays, always into PSP games, wrestling, shopping and swimming together. While they're having fun, Kayden been very sticky to me. He cries easily whenever he sees me out of his sight.He's able to stand without assistance ad drinking water at the same time. hehe.. Will take a photo if I'm fast enough. haha..
These were taken few days back.. I will upload one video on Kayden babbling and talking to me when I have the time. hehe.. Taken this morning..
As for me, I'm somehow addicted to an online gaming session intro by my bro. Both of us are really into it.. It's named Perfect World, completing quests, killing monsters and manufacturing items.. Fun!! Able to know many people around the world, Australian, Americans, Sri Lankans, Europeans. alot..
I know, it's rather strange to see a girl into manly games. hehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment